There is a game of Blog-tagging going on, which works like a kind of chain-letter.
The idea is that the person (owning a blog) that gets tagged, shares five little-known facts about him or herself and tagges five other persons (owners of blogs).
I got tagged by former collegues Raimond Brookman, who shared five secrets of which I new three (he’s tall, plays squash and loves meat) and Jeroen Leenarts (of which I knew about the Apple, but was surprised about the alcohol).
So here are my five little known facts:
1. At the age of 18, I was homeless for two months in Utrecht, Netherlands. In that period I slept in a shopping centre and in the weekends worked in a bar that opened at 01:00 and close at 06:00.
2. One of the jobs I had before entering Computer Science was wedding photographer.
3. I ordered a new car, a Ford S-Max.
4. I’m married with Betty, have three daughters (Lieke 16,Ellen 14, Manon 12) and a dog (Sieta)
5. Harry is my usual name, but my original name is Harm, and I’m having my aniversary on Christmas Day.
I would like to blog-tag the following bloggers:
3. Micahel Hunter (The Braidy Tester)